* In 1987 his first experience in operating and managing Arlhanes Productions, a video production born in Sophia Antipolis, near Cannes, south of France, he produced numerous videos for tourism, commercial, and high-tech corporate, documentary on a Circus and finalized a pilot on “anti-stress video” for patients in dentists’ and pharmacists’ waiting room.
* From 1996 to 1998 Mr. Richard Fontana started a video and photo business in Evergreen Colorado to experiment his first step in the American business. He was involved in numerous events and exhibits, received prizes for his work as photographer. He produced a video for a French bilingual school, Denver International School.
* From 1998 to 2005 Mr. Richard Fontana moved to Los Angeles where he worked in several T.V. productions companies, giving him credits in series as “American Adventurer”, “ Crime Strike”, and interviews for some French T.V. channels such as TF1 “Mrs. Colombo” with Peter Falk, and Canal +.
* From 2005 to 2012 Mr. Fontana decided to start Nilhrem Productions, Inc. then in 2012 Richard Fontana Design. Richard Fontana also worked on different types of multimedia project such as:
- Websites Type: Website, All-in-One Website, Mobile Website, Multimedia, Video.
- Business Type: Dentistry, Sign Company, Financial Company, Trucking Company, Non-Profit, Nutrition and Fitness, Yoga... the web is the only limit.